Important Dates :
Online Application Submission last date : 14 March 2014.
Post Details :
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Age limit|
|1||Plant Breeding & Genetics||05||35years|
|2||Agronomy / Soil Science||07||35years|
|3||Plant Physiology / Bio-Chemistry||01||30years|
|5||Insect Breeding & Genetics||06||30years|
|6||Insect Pathology/ Immunology||06||30years|
|7||Insect Physiology / Bio-Chemistry||04||30years|
|8||Bio-Technology / Molecular Biology||09||27years|
|14||Environment & Ecology||02||25years|
- Bachelor Degree in Textile Engineering from recognized University (S.No.1,4,).
- Master Degree in Agriculture/Statistics for S.No.,1,10 post.
- Graduation in Science, Mathematics,Statistics, Commerce, Economics and Post Graduation
Diploma Course in Computer Applications (S.No.3).
- Master Degree in Hindi from a recognized
University with Diploma in Translation from Hindi to
- Diploma in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineering from a recognized Institution (S.No.6).
- Bachelor Degree in Entomology/Zoology/Botany/ Agriculture/Sericulture from recognized University (S.No.7).
- Diploma Course in Textile Technology/Handloom Technology (S.No.8).
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts from
recognized University and Junior Grade Typewriting examination pass in conducted by State Technical
Education Board with typewriting speed of 30 words per minute in English (S.No.11,14 posts).
- Matriculation pass and Hindi Typewriting and Shorthand
examinations pass conducted by the State Technical
Education Board with typewriting speed of 30 words/minute in Hindi Typewriting and Shorthand 80words/minute in Hindi.
- Matriculation pass and Diploma in Sericulture from recognized Institution (S.No.13).
Central Silk Board selection basis on Interview performance ability.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Order and age limit completed as on 14/03/2014.
Apply online application through CSB official website and registered copy, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, Caste certificate & PWD Medical proof certificate send by postal line to Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore-560 068.