SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2014-SI (CAPF)/ASI (CISF) Vacancies : SSC, New Delhi has issued Notification for Recruitment of 2761 Sub-Inspector in Delhi (CAPF)/Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 11th April 2014 through offline. Further details regarding fees, pay band, notification file will be available now here.
Important Dates to Remember :
Application receiving last date : 11th April 2014
Application Receiving Last date : 18th April 2014 (Far Flung Areas).
Date of Written Examiantion (paper-I): 22nd June 2014.
Date of Written Examiantion (paper-II): 21st September 2014
Post names and Vacancy Details :
A.Sub-Inspector of Police (CAPF) posts :
|Sr.No.||Name of the Force||Male||Female|
B Assistant Sub-Inspector (CISF) posts :
|Name of Rank||Male||Female||Total|
Educational Qualifications : Applicants have to completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
NOTE : Male candidates of SI must possess/carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age Limit : Candidates of Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector age limit must be 20-25years as on 01/01/2014.Upper age limit of ..
- SC/ST/Government Civilian Employees/ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (GEN)-05Years
- Ex.SM (OBC)-6years
- EX.SM (SC/ST)/Central Government Civilian Employees(OBC)/ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)-8years
- Central Government Civilian Employees(SC/ST)/ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)-10years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General)-up to 40years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) –up to 43years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST)- up to 45years
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated (GEN)Departmental Male Candidates for Delhi Police (SC/ST)- up to 35years.
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated (OBC)- up to 38years
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated (SC/ST)- up to 40years
- Departmental Male Candidates for Delhi Police (GEN)-up to 30years
- Departmental Male Candidates for Delhi Police (OBC)- up to 33years.
Pay scale :
Selection Process : Selection will be basis on conducting two phases of Examinations.
1.Written Examination (Paper-I)
2.Main Examination ((Paper-II)
3.Physical Endurance Test, Interview/personality test.
Paper-I Exam Pattern : 10.00am to 12.00pm
|Section||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Max.Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Paper-II Exam Pattern : 10.00am to 12.00pm
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max.Marks|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200|
NOTE : Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card show any one of Identity proof at the time of Written Examiantion.
Application fees : Application fee paid by Online or Offline Modes.
A.Online Mode : State Bank of India Challan form.
B.Offline Mode : Payable through CRF Stamp.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Category||Application Fee|
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format online/offline. The Examination centers/sending application address will be available at SSC Notification file here.
CAPF-Central Armed Police Forces
CISF-Central Industrial Security Force.